B&D Panelift ICON
The B&D Panelift Icon is B&Ds finest sectional steel door. The impressive new Smooth-Track™ system consists of twin nylon ball bearing wheels that minimise track irregularities and enhances stability. The result, an even smoother quieter operation. Best of all it comes as a standard feature on Panelift® Icon™. The B&D Panelift ICON also comes standard with an efficient seal system for the entire perimeter of the door eliminating gaps, dust, inspects and debris entering the garage.
It is extra strong, extra durable and built to last. The B&D Panelift ICON is available in an exclusive range of finishes and colours only available for this door. The features of the Panelift Icon are paramount over any of the other sectional doors on the market and are in a class of their own.
The Panelift ICON is available in eight patterns to choose from including the new Nullabor Smooth Pattern, the completely superior flat panel design.
Patterns Available are:
- Nullabor Smooth
- Nullabor Textured
The B&D Panelift ICON is available in the following finishes:
- Luxe Design- The metallic finish that subtly changes appearance as light conditions change throughout the day.
- Insul Shield-
Smooth & Quiet
Panelift garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth operation. Features include:
- Factory fitted, polypropylene internal hinging system and moulded, glass reinforced polypropylene track curve.
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings.
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built in to your Panelift door:
- Pinchfree™ panel edge shape and hinge design means there is little chance of finger entrapment between panels, on both the outside and inside; only possible with B&D’s unique, patented hinging system.
- Rolled over edges on stiles, panels and reinforcing reduces the risk of cut fingers.
- In-line wheels and track that do not protrude behind the door, reducing the chance of finger entrapment at the sides of the door.
- Factory fitted hinges and pinch free panel profile, reducing the chance of finger entrapment.
- Reinforcing rail end caps ensure there are no sharp edges, protecting against cuts.
Your Panelift door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Ball bearing wheels with polypropylene hinges and glass reinforced polypropylene track curve, allowing the door to run easily and smoothly during opening and closing.
- Polypropylene hinges and track curve reduce the chance of the door binding.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, and in some cases is converted into another room, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. The Panelift door features:
- COLORBOND® steel, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate.
- Bottom weatherseal which is soft and pliable, helping to stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Jamb seal kit option available to reduce gaps between the door and the door jamb, to keep out the weather.
Your Panelift door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Factory fitted, internal hinging system, eliminating the need to maintain hinges.