The B&D Panelift is Australia’s premium steel sectional garage door. The B&D Panelift is B&Ds premium sectional door with all of the upgraded features. The B&D Panelift is an aesthetically appealing, door available in six patterns and a range of both colour bond and Timber Coat options, making it the perfect fit for the home.
The B&D Panelift is strong, durable and built to last, The Panelift comes with a three year door warranty and is the pinch free design with safe rolled over edges and internal hinging. The pinch free hinge design is paramount for safety to stop fingers getting caught on either side of the door. The B&D Panelift is well made with strong reinforcement and double end stiles for larger doors to ensure strength and durability over many years of operation.
The Garage door can take up to 40 or 50 % of the front of your home. Why not use a B&D Panelift to transform how the front of your home looks. Now boasting a huge 20 000 spring lifecycle, five year warranty through an accredited dealer, the Panelift offers huge safety features with a sleek pinch free design, Rolled over edges on stiles, panels and reinforcing reducing the risk of cut fingers.
Smooth, quiet operation with Nylon wheels with ball bearings for smooth running and factory fitted polypropylene internal hinging system and moulded glass reinforced polypropylene track curve, allowing the door to run easily and smoothly during opening and closing and to reduce the chance of the door binding.
The B&D Panelift is offered in a wide range of colours and finishes including:
- Colourbond Colours
- Timbergrain Classic Cedar or Caoba
- Timber Coat – Six Colours to choose from
- Knotwood – 11 Colours to choose from
- Insulshield- Insulation backing grey or white
- Windows for the top or intermediate panel
The B&D Panelift is available in four patterns to choose from:
- Nullabor Texture
Smooth & Quiet
Panelift garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth operation. Features include:
- Factory fitted, polypropylene internal hinging system and moulded, glass reinforced polypropylene track curve.
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings.
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built into your Panelift door:
- Pinchfree™ panel edge shape and hinge design means there is little chance of finger entrapment between panels, on both the outside and inside; only possible with B&D’s unique, patented hinging system.
- Rolled over edges on stiles, panels and reinforcing reduces the risk of cut fingers.
- In-line wheels and track that do not protrude behind the door, reducing the chance of finger entrapment at the sides of the door.
- Factory fitted hinges and pinch free panel profile, reducing the chance of finger entrapment.
Your Panelift door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Ball bearing wheels with polypropylene hinges and glass reinforced polypropylene track curve, allowing the door to run easily and smoothly during opening and closing.
- Polypropylene hinges and track curve reduce the chance of the door binding.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, and in some cases is converted into another room, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. The Panelift door features:
- COLORBOND® steel, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate.
- Bottom weatherseal which is soft and pliable, helping to stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Jamb seal kit option available to reduce gaps between the door and the door jamb, to keep out the weather.
The B&D Roll-A-Door includes additional features that help prevent unwanted intrusions into the garage, such as:
- Double bar locking action.
- New lock barrel design is even more sturdy and highly pick resistant.
- Stylishly designed, die cast centre lift lock located at waist height offers extra strength and security to deter to would be intruders.
- Double guide blocks reinforce the bottom rail to limit the chances of forced entry from underneath the door.
Your Panelift door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Factory fitted, internal hinging system, eliminating the need to maintain hinges.