Roller Shutter Range
Robust shutter Advantage is available in either .6, .8, 1.0 or 1.2 mm slats - suited to a multitude of applications including factories, warehouses, carparks, kiosks, bars and more.
- Suited to multitude of applications
- Wide range of Slat styles & colours
- Perforation & Slotting available
- High cycle operation available
- Loads of options
|Slat Thickness||Min Height||Max Height||Min Width||Max Width|
|* Up to 10,000 (h) x 11,500 (w) or 8,400 (h) x 12,000 (w)|
Extruded aluminium T section bottom rail. Top edge formed to interlock with the bottom slat of the shutter.
Steel box section, 75mm (h) x 40mm (w) bottom rail.
Top edge formed to interlock with bottom slat of shutter, cold roll formed from 2mm steel.
Taper: Optional, Minimum taper 30mm. Maximum taper 150mm.
Wind rated not available with wicket gate option.
Slats over 7 metres wide or tapered slats requires a box section bottom rail.
Standard: Internal chain seat. OPTIONS: Key locking: Fitted for aluminium bottom rail. Locking bolts: For steel bottom rail only. Internal use only. Bottom rail shoot bolt. Internal and external slide bolts or key locking on aluminium bottom rails up to 4800mm wide.
Note: Hand operated supplied standard with external bottom rail slide bolt.
- Steel channel, cold roll formed, 2.0mm steel, depth of 70mm.
- Windlocking: Optional.
- Guides cold roll formed, 3.2mm steel, minimum depth 85mm, measuring 50mm across back, with 40mm x 12mm mild steel bar welded to inside surface of the guide.
- Helical torsion type drum springs, made from spring steel wire.
- Spring life designed for 20,000 cycles.
- Steel tube drum, a minimum O.D of 168mm x 3.18mm wall thickness.
- Designed so drum stress does not exceed 124MPa. Drum is fitted with bearings, mounted on a bright mild steel spindle with a minimum thickness of 35mm.
- Directly driven motor requiring no springs within the drum.
- Inclusive of a patented safety brake system.
- Drive life designed for 100,000 cycles with safe drive*.
*6/100 & 8/100 slats are only designed for 50,000 cycles.
- Manual hauling chain on guide rope, chain geared or power driven.
- Two piece bracket can be mounted inside or outside, or on either side of opening
- 12mm mild steel construction.
- Galvanised steel finish with all M/S components prime coated.
- Optional powder coat finish available when specified.
- Hauling chains shall be zinc passivated. Colorbond is optional.
- Ventilation: Optional
- Mullions: Optional
- Personnel access: Optional
- Wicket gates (inward opening) 1200mm (h) x 600mm (w)
- Escape gates (outward opening) 2030mm (h) x 1020mm (w)
- Access gate (inward opening) 2030mm (h) x 1020mm (w)
- Windlocked: Optional
- Tapers: 30mm to 150mm.
|Slat Thickness||Solid Slat||Perforation||Slotted Slat (% Free Area / Slat)|
|6/100||N/A||N/A||32mm Round (14.5%)||8x77 (4%)||18.5x101 (13%)|
|8/100||N/A||N/A||32mm Round (14.5%)||8x77 (4%)||18.5x101 (13%)|
|10/100||N/A||(40%)||32mm Round (14.5%)||8x77 (4%)||18.5x101 (13%)|
|12/100*||N/A||N/A||32mm Round (14.5%)||8x77 (4%)||18.5x101 (13%)|